Which one of THESE Guys are YOU???
So we're past the half way point in the baseball season and the playoff races are heating up! That may lead you to have the desire to head off to the ballpark and catch some MLB action in person.
Before you make that treck to Busch, Wrigley, whatever they call that place in Cincy or just to Bosse Field...think about what type of fan YOU are.
TotalProSports.com put together a list of annoying fans at baseball stadiums...I'll be the first to admit, I'm a #4, but am guilty of being a #3 at times in the past.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for a bonus!!!!
So here are the nine annoying fans you'll always find at a baseball game:
1. The Sabermetrics guy. He's the nerdy guy who's never played the game but knows all of the numbers and doesn't shut up about it.
2. The Die Hard. He cheers everything; every pitch, every foul ball. He even cheers other fans.
3. The First Date Guy. He's more focused on pleasing his date than on paying attention to the game.
4. The Tourist. He's never been to a baseball game and has a thousand questions.
5. The Idiot. He uses words like "points" instead of "runs," "home base" instead of "home plate," and "referee" instead of "umpire."
6. The Beach Ball Fan. There's an exciting game going on that everyone is trying to watch, but all he wants is for the guy three sections over to hit the beach ball over to him.
7. The Yankee Fan. No matter what stadium you're at, even if the Yankees aren't playing, there's always one obnoxious guy in a Yankees jersey.
8. The Businessman. I'm sorry, but unless you own the team, there's no suit-wearing in baseball.
9. The Wave-Maker. The only reason he lives and breathes is to go to games to start the wave.
OH I TRULY HATE THE CUBS, BUT THIS SEEMS TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER.